Wednesday, February 15, 2012

BB 9500: no attempts left, new security

I have BB 9500 with new secirty (IMEI like xxxxxx-03-xxxxxx-x)
It is locked to vodafone
When I put foreign sim-card the phone asks me if I'd like to enter unlock code. I choose "yes", nothings happens, then I choose yes again, but then the dialog window dissapear
When I enter mepd in advanced options-->sim-card, it shows that the phone has netwok blocked
I can canculate the codes, but how can I reset attempts?
If there is a special software, please, tell me--I will buy it, cause I have many blackberry to unlock with 0 attempts left

Moreinfo

Terkait

Description: BB 9500: no attempts left, new security Rating: 4.5 Reviewer: Rohmansyah ItemReviewed: BB 9500: no attempts left, new security
Al
Mbah Qopet Updated at: 11:53 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment